Lowongan Pekerjaan Terbaru 2010 Finance and Admin Manager PT Verity HR
VERITY HR provides Human Resources consulting services to new and established companies in Australia and Indonesia. Verity HR has a team of consultants that partner with clients to deliver Specialist and Generalist HR Management. Our team of specialists with over a decade’s experience in Mining, Engineering, Manufacturing, Architecture, Oil & Gas and Energy & Water pride themselves on providing exceptional service to clients nationally and internationally. Verity HR also provides Employment Services for individuals looking to create new employment opportunities and maximize their current employment situation within the Resources Industry.
Our client is one of the leading providers of conditioned storage facilities for bulk liquids. They are seeking dynamic and highly qualified individuals to be a part of their team.
Finance and Admin Manager (Ref no. 427)
- Responsible for developing and supervising the staff under the Accounting Section.
- Responsible for co-ordinating with external entities in the area of periodical financial (eg Hyperion) reporting, Budget reporting, statutory auditing.
- Responsible for timely preparation of periodical financial statements & Management Report (including the accuracy/quality of analyses, KPI & commentary).
- Ensure compliance to Corporate requirements (CRSA, Internal Audit, ERM).
- Responsible for cash-flow status and projection.
- Assist in the review and implementation of Internal Control/financial integrity of processes.
- Assist and advise on the review and implementation of changes to processes, as and when required.
- Assist and advise on the review of customers, supplier contracts land leases (terms and conditions especially pertaining to financial and liability exposure.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accountancy or Professional qualification in Accountancy or equivalent.
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience in financial and management accounting experience, at least 2 years of which have been in auditing.
- Member of Certified Accountant of Indonesia.
- Good analytical, Interpersonal and pro-active oriented skills.
- High level of integrity for financial stewardship.
- Strong resilient in upholding corporate governance & statutory requirements.
- Good command of written and spoken English Language.
- Computer literate (MS Office).
- 1 Full-Time positions available.
- Salary is negotiable.
- Attractive packages are available for top candidates.
Please email your applications (in English and MS Word format) to: