Lowongan Pekerjaan Terbaru 2010 Preschool Teacher PT Humi Sukses Mandiri
We are a growing company with interest in Early Childhood Education. One of the programs we have secured for Indonesia is called JELIC.
JELIC is an international enrichment program for ages 3-6, with centers in the USA, Canada, Taiwan, Singapore, China and Malaysia. Designed by a team of educators, child psychologists, physicists and mathematicians, JELIC curriculum balances the development of both hemispheres of the brain, though self-paced hands-on experiences to help enhance children’s capabilities for procedural and creative thinking.
The program facilitates development of the child’s multiple intelligences by emphasizing on 5 Quotients, namely:
- JQ – Judgment Quotient
- EQ – Emotion Quotient
- LQ – Logic Quotient
- IQ – Intelligence Quotient
- CQ – Creative Quotient
We are currently looking for hardworking, capable individuals to join our Team in our new Thamrin Office.
Preschool Teacher / Assistant
- Female, min age 24; Attractive, well-groomed and in good health
- Bachelor Degree (S1) preferred, majoring in Early Childhood Education or Child Psychology from reputable university
- Fluency in English, oral and written is a MUST; conversational Mandarin a plus.
- Min 2 years professional experience in teaching or training areas
- Fresh graduates may apply for Assistant position
- Excel in basic elementary math concepts
- Good analytical, logical and conceptual thinking skills, creative and innovative
- Willing to learn new things and is a fast learner
- Must love Kids
- The opportunities are open for Full Time and Part Time Expatriates and Indonesians
- Pembina Pramuka (outdoor scouting) background is a plus
Please submit your application letter in English, along with your CV. Please include your most recent photo, expected salary, references and contact information and send it to:
PT Humi Sukses Mandiri
UOB Plaza – Thamrin Nine Lobby Level
Unit LD Jl. MH Thamrin No. 10 Jakarta Pusat 0.
Application must be received no later than May 31, 2010.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.