Lowongan Pekerjaan Terbaru 2010 Technical Writer Voltras International
VOLTRAS International is passionately building application software in hospitality, energy and transportation industry. We are a growing and non-bureaucratic organization from idea generation until actual implementation. Our team consists of young people with strong educational background who have passion in technology, music, and billiard.
Why should you want to work for us?
We offer a flexible work environment to foster your own professional creativity growth. We also give you the opportunity to participate as a start-up team member in a relaxed yet ambitious culture, aiming to reach exceptional work result exceeding customer‘s expectation.
What do we expect from you?
You must have trustworthy, self-discipline, accountability, good communication skills, the ability to function as a team or an individual thinker, possessing an open mind, and interested in being successful.
Technical Writer (TW1005JS)
- Develop Java application in SDLC
- Interact and collaborate with other team members
- Creating proper documentation to include design/development plans, Quality Assessment, and testing plans.
- Understanding Class Diagram & ERD
- Have good knowledge of Software Requirement Spesification
- Have good knowledge of SDCC
- Have good knowledge of Software Design
- Experience using SVN or CVS would be an advantage
- Willing to work at BSD City, Bumi Serpong Damai, Tangerang
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, preferably in Computer Science or related field
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
Please email your resume and salary expectation to:
firstname.lastname@example.org and state position+code on the subject, or fill our online application form at