Lowongan Pekerjaan Terbaru 2010 Head of Civil Engineering PT Agro Harapan Lestari
We are a well established foreign conglomerate having business interest in Palm Oil Plantations, Breweries, Financial Services and Leisure. PT Agro Harapan Lestari is the managing agent for Groupsâ€™ plantations in Indonesia, where the Group has a land bank in excess of 75,000 hectares of plantation and mills in Central Kalimantan, South and East Kalimantan.
The business model of Agro Group Plantations evolves around building and expanding sustainable plantation projects in the region focusing on adopting the industryâ€™s best practices and deriving operational excellence. We envision becoming a fully integrated player in the industry value-chain to ensure long term sustenance of our business.
In line with our expansion plans and commitments for growth, we are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic professionals to be based in our Plantations
Head of Civil Engineering
(Kalimantan Barat, Kalimantan Selatan, Kalimantan Tengah, Kalimantan Timur)
- Plan, design, develop and maintain the infrastructure in the plantations premises
- Develop specifications and BOQâ€™s for new civil engineering work in addition to developing and implementing an effective and cost efficient maintenance program
- Design and prepare specifications and award small contract at site in addition to assisting in preparing major contracts, etc.
- Manage projects within time and cost factors, coupled with a high level of project management
- Develop designs using CAD design techniques and packages such as AutoCAD, MS Project, etc
- The role of the jobholder is to assist the GM in carrying out construction project and its maintenance at the assigned SPU.
- + Optimize the budget allocated for all work activities
- To carryout repairs and regular maintenance work relating to buildings, roads bridges, culverts and timely attend to the civil work under taken by the division.
- To supervise the work performed by the Technical Assistants and maintain a record of the persons involved, time spent, materials used and provide such information to the Mechanical Engineer.
- To monitor the work progress of he construction contracts in progress which are undertaken by his division as well as contracted to outsiders and inform the Mechanical Engineer Group of the observation.
- To ensure efficient handling of the tools and materials used for repairs and safe custody.
- To advice the technical assistants the effective and efficient methodologies of carrying out the day to day work assigned.
- Implement all relevant EHS policies, procedures and SOPs
- Implement relevant EHS improvement program to meet company objective and target.
- Communicate the EHS requirement to related subordinate.
- Ensure related contractor comply with EHS requirements.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): AutoCAD, MS Project.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Engineering – Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent. Job role in Civil Engineer or equivalent.
- Full-Time positions available.
- Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Exposure to house construction, factory & warehouse premises, structural drawings, planning, etc
- Experience in working with Contractors
- Possess excellent report writing and verbal communication skills
- Possess good analytical skills
- High integrity and good leadership capability
- Proficiency in English and computer literacy are prerequisites
- Preferred age between 30 â€“ 40 years old
If you got what it takes to take on the challenge, please submit your application within two weeks indicating the job code of the post applied in the subject column to: