Lowongan Pekerjaan Terbaru 2010 E&I Technician Star Energy
Star Energy as a leading Asian energy Company, create competitive and balanced value for our investors, our Employees, the Country and the Community.
We believe that the road to success lies in gaining the respect of and being the partner of choice and placed our people as part of the future that makes our long term value is reachable.
Come join our Company and be a part of Star Energy’s future.
(Riau – Offshore – Natuna Sea)
- Receives work order from Lead E&I, both routine PM Schedule and corrective action (Work Order) as well as assist in preparing Work Permits & Material Requeste (MSRs).
- Reads and understandsn all platform equipment dossiers and manufacturers operational and maintenance information.
- Executes maintenance activities including but not limited to installation, maintenance and repair of all electrical equipments and instrumentation and metering equipments at the assigned location/s to achieve safety, efficiency, environmental free, high quality and the established goals of production.
- Performs scheduled maintenance and equipment failure repairs, including general maintenance of electrical and instrument equipments.
- Sets up and evaluates calibration schedule for oil, gas and produced water meters and monitors the daily operation upsets and provides suggestion for corrective actions.
- Maintains proper documentation and records of maintenance activities performed to include high quality and accurate technical data.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma III in Electrical / Instrument Engineering.
Wisma Barito Pacific Lt. 10 Tower A
Jl. Letjen S. Parman Kav 62 – 63 Jakarta 12710.