Lowongan Pekerjaan Terbaru 2010 Quality Control Office PT.BERLIAN SISTEM INFORMASI
BERLIAN SISTEM INFORMASI is a group of Mitsubishi Corporation with main business in Information Technology. In line with company growth, we require additional manpower to support our business.
Quality Control Office (QCO)
1. Bachelor degree in Engineering / Management from reputable university.
2. Minimum 2 years experience as internal auditor/internal control and support external auditor.
3. Deep knowledge in QMS ISO 9000 & ITIL. (Know six sigma method is advantage).
4. Good knowledge and understanding business process in IT industry.
5. Having experience in development policy, procedure and working instruction.
6. Strong analytical thinking & Interpersonal skill.
7. Have service mindset and able to work under pressure.
8. Good English communication & presentation skill (Speaking & writing).
9. Maximum age 30 years
1. As part of team which to the ongoing continuous improvement and to asses’ effectiveness and efficiency to the company.
2. Will be responsible for conducting operational audit of the company as well as address findings and recommendations to process owner and management.
3. Required to make sure and monitoring implementation of standard operating procedure, as well as identify potential issues that impact the company.
4. Development and improvement Policy and Procedure.
5. As part of team for implementation of ISO 20000 (IT Service Management (ITSM)).
Application sent by email to
email@example.com not over than 1 June 2010 only candidate strictly match above requirement will be interviewed. Please put recent photograph on application.