Lowongan Pekerjaan Terbaru 2010 R n D Mechanical Engineering PT Formulatrix Indonesia
Located in Salatiga, Indonesia, Formulatrix is fast growing robotic automation equipment manufacturer and software solutions provider to leading pharmaceutical companies and academic research institutions. We cater to clients in the highly specialized life sciences industry with our client base comprised of major Fortune 500 and Fortune 100 companies. The Company has experienced aggressive historic double digit growth with healthy profits because of our industry recognized patented technology and superior software delivery services. The industry recognizes our products and services due to our dedication to producing the “best breed of products”. Our business operations are international in scope with business units located in the United States, Europe, and Asia.
Our corporate culture highly rewards dedicated motivation, exceeding client expectations, entrepreneurial spirit, and “outside the box” thinking. In return, we offer a rewarding salary and benefits package, young and vibrant “down to earth” corporate culture, employee empowerment, and excellent growth opportunities.
SEEKING TALENTED R n D MECHANICAL ENGINEER: INDONESIA
We are seeking qualified hands on, top-notch, and dynamic Mechanical Engineer to join the Research and Development Mechanical Team in our office at Salatiga, Indonesia. The position requires a highly organized, detailed oriented and extremely hands person able to work in a fast-paced, aggressive growth, international business environment. There are many challenges at Formulatrix: microfluidics, robotics, optics, and materials research are daily challenges for our team. The position requires a highly motivated person simultaneously take multiple products from concept through maturity. Candidates must exhibit a high degree of ownership and commitment to releasing quality products on time. Candidates must work well independently, with worldwide team members, and customers.
R n D Mechanical Engineering
(Jawa Tengah – Salatiga)
- D3/S1 degree in Mechanical Engineering with heavy focus on manufacturing, product design, and energy conversion.
- Demonstrated experience with moving part mechanical design, material research, BOM (Bill of material) in a team environment is preferred.
- Experience with CAD/CAM software (i.e Solidwork. ProE) is a plus,.
- Highly motivated, strong team player, with good ability to multi-task and re-prioritize as necessary.
- Excellent communication in English and Indonesia both oral-written and customer relationship skills.
- Must be able to work 50 hours/week minimum.
HOW TO APPLY :
Please email your application to
Forindojob@formulatrix.com and quote “R n D Mechanical Engineer” in the Subject. Please answers of the following questions in the body of your email:
1. What are your salary requirements?
2. When can you start?
3. Describe as detail as you can the best mechanical project you have been working by yourself complete with pictures or screen shoots from your CAD model to show your design skill.