Lowongan Pekerjaan Terbaru 2010 Site Manager PT.SCHNEIDER INDONESIA
Schneider Electric, the world leader in electricity and automation management. It is a great place for top talents, ready to cross all frontier. Make the strategic move, join our 112.000 employees and catch the chance to follow your best career path in 106 countries.
- Responsible to manage all of site activities and report to Project Manager, i.e progress reporting, scheduling, meeting with client, conduct internal meeting with subcontractor, invoice supporting document, HSE awareness, etc.
- Graduated from Electrical/ Electronics Engineering from reputable University S1 Degree.
- Minimum 3 years experiences in project execution/ project management.
- Able to communicate in English, Computer.
- Fast learning, good analytical skill & posses strong drive.
- Able to work under pressure with minimum supervisory and excellence team player.
- Demonstrate leadership to work with team, dynamic, passionate to achieve target.
- Contract based for Indralaya ( Palembang )
Send your resume to
Human Resources Division:
(without JPG or GIF files, attachment is not more than 500KB)
Please put the job code at email subject.