Lowongan Pekerjaan Terbaru 2010 Technical Service Engineer Health Information System PT 3M Indonesia
PT 3M Indonesia is a full subsidiary of 3M Company, USA. We are a leading provider to more than 6000 innovative products that are used to provide solutions in many sectors of life such as from industry to medical care and to consumer. We are currently accelerating our business growth and therefore we are looking for right talents to take the strategic positions within the company.
About 3M Company: 3M is a recognized leader in research and development, 3M produces thousands of innovative products for dozens of diverse markets. 3M’s core strength is applying its more than 40 distinct technology platforms – often in combination – to a wide array of customer needs. With $25 billion in sales, 3M employs 76,000 people worldwide and has operations in more than 60 countries. For more information on 3M and its products, visit http://www.3M.com
Technical Service Engineer Health Information System (TSE – HIS)
The incumbent will be responsible for the following duties:
- Contribute to and support the business unit to achieve goals and objectives of the HIS Division’s Business plan, via successful execution of Technical Plan which includes software upgrades throughout the year.
- Provide technical service and support to customers, business units and sales staff in regard to all products in the HIS portfolio, in private and public oral health markets in Indonesia.
- The Technical Support specialist is responsible for building, developing and managing effective product support activities, with a focus on delivering high quality technical support and insuring customer satisfaction.
- As a technical support team member the role is also responsible for evaluating and developing reliable and efficient solutions to fulfill installation, integration and application of computer software.
- Proactively monitor and control all support activities to maximize compliance and achievement to the relevant business strategies and action plans.
- Ensures the resolution of technical and client problems while providing quality customer service. Proactively communicates status reports and issues to manager. Ability to audit and ensure compliance to 3M corporate standards. Ability to identify gaps in support, recommends, and implements solutions.
- Completes assigned tasks on time, collects data requirements, performs analysis, writes system specifications and develops design concepts.
- Expert in testing practices including software performance testing, testing tools and overall testing methodologies. Ability to mentor and train others on testing practices
- Bachelor or graduate degree in Computer Science/Information Systems.
- At least 5 years experience in IT Technical Service.
- Having experience developing and implementing process improvements functionally and cross functionally
- Possess strong analytical, technical skill, problem solving and communication skill.
- Have working knowledge of project management concepts
- Good interpersonal skills and business knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of networking (e.g., LAN/WAN) and/or computer (e.g., PC, mainframe) operations
- PC and desktop applications competency (e.g., Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, email, etc
- In depth knowledge of information systems concepts
- In depth knowledge of applicable methodologies, tools, standards, and procedures
Good-match applicants should send their CV/resumes by email to:
firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 10 days after this ad date of publication. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.