Lowongan Pekerjaan Terbaru 2010 COLLEAGUE SERVICES OFFICER PT.JAYA MANDARIN AGUNG
The all new Mandarin Oriental, Jakarta, the city’s most luxurious and contemporary hotel.
Located in the heart of the city, the hotel will be an oasis of 21st century luxury with 272 spacious guest rooms, a variety of exciting new restaurant and bar concepts which will be the meeting place of choice for hotel guests and the local community, and completely redesigned meeting and banqueting facilities to provide the best venues for society events.
With a new contemporary design, Mandarin Oriental hospitality and an unbeatable location, Mandarin Oriental, Jakarta will remain a much loved icon and the choice of address for guests and local residents.
COLLEAGUE SERVICES OFFICER
- A minimum of a 4 year college degree preferably with an emphasis in Hospitality Management.
- A minimum of 5 years in Human Resources management.
- A minimum of 3 years in development and managing of a luxury property.
- Must possess excellent knowledge of all departments internally.
- Must possess ability to coordinate with multiple tasks.
- Must possess ability to develop subordinates.
- Computer literacy to include: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, etc.
- Excellent communication skills both written/verbal.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Problem solver.
- Requires high levels of interaction with all colleagues. Exchanging ideas, information and opinions with others to formulate programs and arrive jointly at decisions, conclusions and solutions.
- Possess high degree of stamina, agility and flexibility.
- Able to present themselves with an uplifting personality as well as presenting a high degree of confidentiality.\
Please send comprehensive resume with subject title of position applied for, recent photograph and salary expected to the following email:
- Due to high volume of applicants received, incomplete documents will not be processed. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.