Lowongan Pekerjaan Terbaru 2010 Field Operator PT. TJB Power Services
PT. TJB Power Services is the company which has been established for in the business of Operation and Maintenance of Tanjung Jati B 2X660 MW Coal Fired Power Plant in Indonesia. Currently we are looking for:
(Jawa Tengah – Jepara)
- Field Operator is responsible for operating the equipment and/or facilities in their respective area such as boiler, turbine, WTP/WWTP or FGD as well as monitoring and coordinating the activities with Central Control Room (Unit Controller) to ensure all the systems function properly and safe as required.
- Holds minimum Technical Senior High School (SMK) degree, Diploma Degree (D3) is preferred
- Has minimum 3 years experience in Power Plant Operation or utilities, and minimum 2 years as an Operator
- Has knowledge in fire protection and fire fighting
- Has knowledge in electrical system including high voltage
- Has knowledge in basic mechanical systems including bearing system, hydraulic system, rotating equipment, etc
- Has basic knowledge in C&I including PLC controller
- Adequate ability to communicate in English (spoken, written, read).
- Willing to work on shift basis regardless to holidays or public holidays.
For those who are interested and meet the above requirements, can apply for these positions and write your position code by sending an application to:
Human Resources Section
Desa Tubanan, Kecamatan Kembang
Kabupaten Jepara 59453
Jawa Tengah – Indonesia
Application should be received not more than 2 weeks after the publication of this advertisement. All applicants will treated confidentially.