Lowongan Pekerjaan Terbaru 2010 Sales Support Engineer PT.ZI-TECHASIA
ZI-Argus Industrial Automation is a high tech international engineering company specialized in total solutions on level of Industrial Automation and Process Control. ZI-Argus has been operating in Asia for over 20 years and currently employs more than 200 highly skilled people in its Asia-Pacific operations in Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines and Australia. The powerful mix of Western and Asian control experts have made ZI-Argus a highly successful, profitable and growing company. ZI-Argus is a proud member of the Zuellig Group which has been operating in Asia for over 100 years and currently employs around 14,000 people in the region.
ZI-Argus is currently expanding its organization in Indonesia and is therefore looking for dynamic, experienced and enthusiastic individuals who want to join our team in the following position;
Sales Support Engineer- Process Control Projects
Responsible for preparing engineering design, specification, proposals, and presentations for new process control projects within our primary target industries of Food, Beverage and Consumer Goods manufacturing. Main target within these projects is to supply a turn-key control system solution based on the latest PLC, SCADA or DCS hardware including all system components, control panels, application software, commissioning and management services.
The sales support engineer will prepare engineering design and proposals for projects identified by sales executives and directed by the expatriate sales manager of ZIA in Jakarta to who he will report on a regular basis. He may also identify project opportunities within potential new and existing customers and prepare proposals to them for the projects they have on hand. He will work closely together with our local engineering team, managed by an expatriate engineering manager, who will provide him with technical solutions and man-hour estimates of the solution to be proposed to the customer. The sales support engineer will ensure that all requirements of the customer are recognized and a professional and the most ideal technical and engineering is prepared and presented to the customer on time. The support sales engineer will proactively support the sales executive in the commercial and technical client negotiations and will use his best abilities to turn the project proposal into an order.
- Male/ Female age 25-40 years old
- Bachelor’s degree or Master degree in Industrial Automation, Electrical Engineering, Electronics or Mechatronics.
- At least 3 years experience in supporting sales teams for turn-key Process Control Systems or leading Industrial Automation components within our target industries of Food, Beverage and Consumer Good manufacturing.
- Technical knowledge of the most commonly used PLC, SCADA and DCS systems, for example, Siemens, Allen Bradley, GE, Wonderware, Yokogawa, Emerson, Honeywell, etc.
- Strong communication abilities with clear fluency in English
- Self-motivated, dynamic, strong team player but also able to work independently
- A proven network within the Food, Beverage and Consumer Goods manufacturing industry will be considered a strong advantage.
An attractive remuneration package, including sales commissions, commensurable with qualifications and experience will be offered to the successful candidates. If you think you are the right person to join our success, please send your English application to
Mr. Roeland Blaak (Operations Manager Indonesia),
Mr. Frank van Baal (Regional Director Asia),
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.