Lowongan Pekerjaan Terbaru 2010 MAINTENANCE MANAGER PT.TECHPACK ASIA
Techpack Asia is a subsidiary of US listed Alcan Packaging. It is based in Semarang, Central Java. We are global manufacturers of Beauty related packaging. Please visit us at http://www.alcanpackaging.com. We are expanding our operations in Asia and are seeking to fill the following exciting position in Semarang.
MAINTENANCE MANAGER (MTN)
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Provide leadership to the Electrical, Mechanical and Utility Maintenance teams, including motivation, coaching and development. Oversee, in support of business goals, the maintenance and upkeep of the Techpack Asia facility, to include production machines, fire protection systems and climate control systems.
- This individual troubleshoots maintenance problems takes corrective action & provides preventive maintenance coverage for the process for injection plastic , decoration and assembly for the machines, equipments & utilities.
- Ensures plant compliance with all statutes & permits including EHS requirements. He is expected to continuously strive for production and cost improvements,
JOB QUALIFICATION :
- EXPERIENCE: 5 or more years technical (electrical and/or mechanical) maintenance experience, preferably in a supervisory role. 5 or more years project management experience.
- SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE : Injection Plastic Molding, UV Coating, HVAC; electrical drives & PLC (programmable logic controls); converting equipment (specifically printing presses, laminators and extruders); machine shop techniques; metric measurement system; fire protection and building control systems.
- BUSINESS KNOWLEDGE: Creation and maintenance of department budgets; regulatory compliance (EHS, ISO 9000/14000, OHSAS 18000)
- Educational Degree : BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING ; MECHANICAL or ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING .
- 35 years old, leadership and a good teamwork, able to motivate and technical coach to his/her subordinate to improve the performance in good team work with Production and other Dept.
- Fluently in English both oral and written
DIRECT REPORT TO : Manufacturing / Operation Manager (Expatriate )
If you believe you will thrive in this dynamic team-based and global business, we would like to hear from you. Please send your resume to :
Human Resources Department
PO. BOX 1305 Semarang or
Email : email@example.com
Closing date : 18thJune 2010
ONLINE APPLICATION WILL BE GIVEN PRIORITY