Lowongan Pekerjaan Terbaru 2010 Principal The Singapore International School
The Singapore International School (SIS) and its affiliated schools under the distinctive name “Singapore School” (SIS) is working in cooperation with the International Finance Corporation (member of the World Bank Group) in a mission to “bring quality education to all.” Set up in 1996 in Jakarta, Indonesia, SIS has today more than 8 campuses in Indonesia and is looking to expand within Indonesia and throughout S.E. Asia.
The focus of the SIS curriculum, which is taught in English, is to provide the core knowledge and skills to create a culture of learning throughout the lives of our students. Classes range from early childhood to primary, secondary and pre-university levels. Examinations include the Cambridge IGCSE and International A levels.
With current expansion plans we are in need of:
Principal – JD04PR
The position is open to Indonesian nationals and requires at least five (5) years experience in a similar role. Ideally you will possess a Masters degree although candidates with relevant professional experience will be taken into consideration.
SIS leaders are expected to be dynamic, proactive, resourceful and communicative. Commitment to both the vision and mission of the SIS organization is a must.
At interview stage you will be asked to provide situations and results where you have demonstrated these key qualities:
- Strong people-management and interpersonal skills
- Motivational and leadership skills
- Problem framing and solving skills
- Effective time management and task prioritization
- Training: needs analysis and effective implementation
- In return we have a strong commitment to professional development, provide a clear career development path in a rapidly expanding organization and offer extremely attractive packages for the right candidates.
If you have a proven track record in a suitable position and feel you can offer the qualities we are looking for please forward your CV and supporting documents together with an introductory letter outlining your vision of education to:
Singapore International School
(please quote reference on all correspondence)