Lowongan Pekerjaan Terbaru 2010 Program Officer WWF-Indonesia
WWF-Indonesia is an independent member of WWF, the global conservation organization, that operating close to 100 countries worldwide. WWF-Indonesia is registered under the Indonesia law and operates with 25 offices in 15 provinces, with the vision to conserve Indonesia’s biodiversity for the well being of present and future generations
To support our programs, we are currently seeking a qualified candidate to fill the position of:
- Minimum Diploma degree in Forestry/Farm/Environment.
- At least 2 years experiences in administration, documentation and report management on the field associated with the program.
- Good Knowledge in filling.
- Computer Literate especially in database techniques.
- Good communication skill in English both spoken and written.
Program Officer Responsibilities
- Ensure and provide all data and information from all WWF-Indonesia program activities.
- Support the Executive Director in Communication and Coordination with WWF-Indonesia head of program, WWF network and other related parties.
- Ensure to provide good storage systems for all activity reports and publications by WWF-Indonesia.
- Prepare Presentation, power point slide, summary, speech and paper needed Executive Director.
All application will be related strictly confidential. Interested applicants are invited submit full resume indicating qualification and experience, transcript, expected salary and recent photo to :