Lowongan Pekerjaan Terbaru 2010 Expatriate salary pkg APG Global Pty Ltd
APG Global is an executive recruitment consultancy specialising in the csontruction, engineering, development and public works industries across the world. Our client is a well respected public works authority based in the state of Qatar. Qatar itself is experiencing an infrastructure boom and in line with this, our employer will be undergoing exponential growth over the coming months. We seek motived and capable professionals to support and participate in this growth.
Our client, a well respected public works authority for the country of Qatar, is looking to immediately recruit 4 qualified and experienced Site Engineers – Roads to participate in the growth and development of the business. With the practical completion of Qatar’s comprehensive national master plan, the state is about to embark on a major infrastructure construction campaign which will see project design and construction activity as well as job opportunities continue to grow for years to come.
Site Engineer – Roads
Expatriate salary pkg + family benefits
(Jakarta Raya – Qatar)
- Reporting to the Project Engineer and working as part of the Road Project Management team, your responsibilities in the role will include:
- Site supervision of road projects.
- Carry out of site inspections to ensure are completed in accordance with design and contractual specifications.
- Monitor and review the progress and execution of works
- Management of contractors and sub contractors relevant to scope of works.
- User of surveying equipment for road set outs
- Assisting in monitoring and managing the roads project design budget, providing regular ongoing financial reporting.
- Develop and provide ongoing technical and financial reporting on area performance, contractor performance and project performance; highlighting any issues to be addressed and providing recommendations for improvements
- Essential attributes include:
- Bachelor of Science of Civil Engineering from recognized university.
- 7+ years experience in site supervision on major road projects ideally on design and construction projects.
- Ideally holds a Certificate in Project Management
- An expatriate package and relocation assistance will be provided to attract the top candidates to the role.
To register your application for this exceptional opportunity, please submit your resume to
- IMPORTANT: Your application must include the following information:
- Comprehensive resume listing your full employment history in reverse chronological order.
- Details of projects you have been involved in including project size and value
- List of educational qualifications including where and when completed
- Current daytime contact details
To apply online, please click the appropriate link below. To view all job opportunities as well as more career information and tools,
please visit our website at
APG Global Pty Ltd
PO Box 10644,Southport BC 4215,
Queensland Corner Lawson and
Scarborough Streets Australia 4215.