Lowongan Pekerjaan Terbaru 2010 Human Resources Manager PT.Verity HR
VERITY HR provides Human Resources consulting services to new and established companies in Australia and Indonesia. Verity HR has a team of consultants that partner with clients to deliver Specialist and Generalist HR Management. Our team of specialists with over a decade’s experience in Mining, Engineering, Manufacturing, Architecture, Oil & Gas and Energy & Water pride themselves on providing exceptional service to clients nationally and internationally. Verity HR also provides Employment Services for individuals looking to create new employment opportunities and maximize their current employment situation within the Resources Industry.
Human Resources Manager
- Professionally manage the Human Resources Department and provide quality services to enhance the achievement of the company objective’s.
- Area of responsibilities include HR leadership; strategy, planning and advice; industrial and employees relations; systems (SAP), compensation and benefits, administration, manpower department liaison, policies and procedures, formalities, performance management, learning and development, and workforce planning.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree of Human Resources Management / Psychology / Law / any related field.
- Hold Master Degree from Management / Administration / Mining is preferable.
- Minimum 10 years experience in Human Resources Management with the last 5 years at managerial level for mining or heavy equipment industry.
- Ability to work in a remote and complex environment with conflicting priorities.
- Good communication skills (both in English and Bahasa), diplomatic, and people management.
- Willing to work at remote area with 5 days on site / 2 days off site roster.
- 1 Full-Time position available.
- Salary is negotiable.
- Attractive packages are available for top candidates.
Please email your applications (in English and MS Word format) to: