Lowongan Pekerjaan Terbaru 2010 Senior Marine Engineer PT.GLOBAL HUTAMA DESAIN
GHD is one of the world’s leading engineering, architecture and environmental consulting firms.
Established in 1928, GHD employs more than 6000 people across five continents and serves clients in the global markets of water, energy and resources, environment, property and buildings, and transportation.
Wholly-owned by its people, GHD is focused on client success. Our global network of engineers, architects, planners, scientists, project managers and economists collaborate to deliver sustainable outcomes for our clients and the community. Our core values of Teamwork, Respect and Integrity help create enduring relationships that deliver exceptional results.
With an ever increasing focus on developing the mining and materials handling capabilities within the GHD Resources Business Group, a unique position has been developed for an experienced, career driven Senior Marine Engineer to join the Mining & Industries Service Group.
Senior Marine Engineer
Based in Jakarta office, the key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Marine infrastructure and dredging projects, from a technical and design management perspectives.
- To focus on design, project management and delivery of dredging projects with associated experience in support of dredging environmental impact assessment and approvals, bed levelling, survey and scoping and supervision of site investigations.
- Construction phase services and contract administration of dredging projects and structural design and design management of various marine infrastructure projects, of various marine infrastructure projects, including temporary works and ports process studies.
- Commissioning of equipment and systems
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant engineering standards and internal procedures for all design activities
- Liaising with the client/managers to resolve technical problems and non-conforming issues
- Mentoring other members of the team
The successful applicant will have the following qualifications and experience;
- Structural/Civil engineering degree with experience in an engineering contracting and or consultancy organisation
- Minimum of 10 years appropriate experience
- Knowledge of mechanical equipment for Material Handling Based Port.
- Ability to interface with a multi-disciplinary team
- Detailed knowledge of relevant engineering codes, standards and practices
- Proven skills in extensive technical report writing
- Strong client focus and the experience to deliver projects on time and to budget
- Ability to play a mentor role
This is an opportunity for you to develop your career whilst being part of a well-established and growing organisation. GHD offers a professional working environment and culture and believes that work / life balance
Please apply now via the link :
or for any queries please contact Lies Widyawati at (62 21) 25578000.