Lowongan Pekerjaan Terbaru 2010 Native Speaker for Position Sekolah Global Indo Asia ( Yayasan CLARISSA )
Sekolah Global Indo-Asia (SGIA) is an IB Word School and authorized University of Cambridge International Examination Centre which is located in Batam.
To prepare for the School Year 2010 / 2011, we invite qualified and dynamic persons to join with us to fill the vacanciy available.
Native Speaker for Position as : Secondary Principal
(Riau – Batam)
- Having experience in Asia Country
- Must have high standard of personal integrity and well organized
- Familiar to the best practice and use of Learning System in Class Room.
- Expert in Developing the Cambridge International Curriculum as a framework in which new syllabuses are developed, resourced and evaluated.
- Expert to Develop and extend the role of CIE in bilingual education
- Minimum Bachelor Degree
- Strategic thinking and innovative disposition
- Mature and presentable with strong interpersonal and communication skill
- Commitment to quality
- Sense of the team spirit
- Pleasant personality and happy to keep learning
- Positive mind, good attitude, honest, self motivated, responsible.
If interested please email or send your CV by post at the latest two weeks from now. After looking at your information we will contact strong candidates to set up an interview.
HRD Sekolah Global Indo-Asia
Jln. Raya Batam Center Kav. SGIA, Batam Center 29400