Lowongan Pekerjaan Terbaru 2010 Site Manager PT. Indo Straits
PT. Indo Straits is a PMA Company, formed in 1984, under the Foreign Investment Law No. 1 of 1967, Governed by the Foreign Investment Coordinating Board (BKPM). PT. Indo Straits is majority owned by Straits Asia Engineering Pte. Ltd. of Singapore. PT. Indo Straits has more than 20 years experience in Marine Civil Contracting Work such as dredging and reclamation; piling and material handling, etc.
PT. Indo Straits beneficially owned a fleet of about 43 units of floating equipment of various sizes, comprising mainly Clamshell Dredger, Cutter Suction, Hopper Barge, Tug Boat, etc.Additionally PT. Indo Straits also provide services to state owned company such as PT. Pupuk Kalimantan Timur (PKT). PT. Indo Straits have been instrumental in helping PKT to transform an 230 Ha of waste land in Bontang, East Kalimantan and developing into an integrated Industrial Estate over 4 phases of development.
PT. Indo Straits have also worked extensively for project in Malaysia, Singapore and Papua New Guinea through collaboration with its parent company in Singapore.Over the year, PT. Indo Straits has acquired an impeccable reputation for being an efficient and reliable contractor. It has never defaulted any of its contractual duty and have successfully completed all project entrusted to her.
- Strong Leader with a proven track record in delivering significant change to an organization
- Hold Bachelor (S1) Degree from Civil Engineer
- Max.45 years and have good health
- Min 5 years experience in the same position
- Good command of written and speaking English
- Experience in Sea Water Intake construction/Jetty
- Good knowledge on Construction Method and Calculation
- Good knowledge and system in Daily, weekly and monthly reporting
- Willing to be placed at Project Site
Please send your CV to: