Lowongan Pekerjaan Terbaru 2010 Coordinator Technical – Mechanical PT Kaltim Prima Coal
PT Kaltim Prima Coal (KPC) operates a coal mine in Sangatta East Kalimantan and is one of the largest export coal mines in the world.
Opportunity exists for a seasoned, high caliber, professional to join the Company with job Assignment in Sangatta-East Kalimantan for the positions of:
Coordinator Technical – Mechanical
(Kalimantan Timur – Sangatta)
Key elements of the position include:
- Accept in house drawing request, determine handling priority, and distribute drafting work to Senior Design Draftsman and Draftsman.
- Administer and manage the review of the drawings received from external parties (i.e. consultants, suppliers, contractors).
- Apply mechanical system design principles and techniques in mechanical engineering situations
- Perform advance engineering measurements
- Apply computer aided modelling and data management techniques to manage the drawing and design registration and storage.
- Manage the filing and storage of technical libraries (hard copies) and engineering measurement tools.
- Identify, request, and coordinate survey jobs.
- Coordinate the deployment of specialist for specific inspection as identified.
Qualifications & Experience :
- Tertiary qualification (S1) in Mechanical with at least 3 (Three) years of relevant industry/management experiences or Diploma of engineering with 5 (five) years working experience as design draftsman.
- Conversant with AutoCad and drawing management system.
- Knowledge of technical document filing and storage system.
- Good knowledge of survey and engineering measurement methods.
- Conversant with engineering design standards.
- Good understanding of fabrication and installation techniques.
- Knowledge of project management activities.
- Self-motivated to take pro-active responsibility.
- Attention to details.
- Able to communicate clearly in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- High personal energy level, enthusiastic and able to work under pressure.
PT. Kaltim Prima Coal
PO Box 620 Balikpapan 76106 Kalimantan Timur
Or E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the position code in the email subject
ONLY QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL BE NOTIFIED