Lowongan Pekerjaan Terbaru 2010 Electro Mechanical Engineer APG Global Pty Ltd
APG Global is an executive recruitment consultancy specialising in the csontruction, engineering, development and public works industries across the world. Our client is a well respected public works authority based in the state of Qatar. Qatar itself is experiencing an infrastructure boom and in line with this, our employer will be undergoing exponential growth over the coming months. We seek motived and capable professionals to support and participate in this growth.
Electro Mechanical Engineer
expatriate pkg in USD + family benefits
(Jakarta Raya – Qatar)
- Our client, a well respected public works authority for the country of Qatar, is looking to immediately recruit 2 qualified and experienced Electro Mechanical Engineers to participate in the growth and development of the business. With the practical completion of Qatar’s comprehensive national master plan, the state is about to embark on a major infrastructure construction campaign which will see project design and construction activity as well as job opportunities continue to grow for years to come.
Working as part of the Road Projects Team, your responsibilities in the role will include:
- Supervision/management of technical staff
- Design and execute Electrical schemes
- Review Electrical diversion proposals
- Project management and programming of scope of electrical works
Requirements:Essential attributes include:
- B Sc Degree in electrical engineering from an accredited university,
- Minimum of 10 years of post-graduate experience in the construction and supervision of electrical LV, MV, HV, EHV networks, including electrical substations.
- Must have extensive knowledge and experience of electrical design, construction of underground utilities such as the telecommunication networks and pumping stations works.
- Knowledge of PM software, such as Microsoft Project
- Experience working in the Middle East region is highly regarded
- Kahramaa or equivalent authority approval is desirable
- An expatriate package and relocation assistance will be provided to attract the top candidates to the role.
To register your application for this exceptional opportunity, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
IMPORTANT: Your application must include the following information:
Comprehensive resume listing your full employment history in reverse chronological order.
Details of projects you have been involved in including project size and value
List of educational qualifications including where and when completed
Current daytime contact details
PLEASE NOTE, ONLY RESUMES IN ENGLISH WILL BE ACCEPTED
To apply online, please Visit