Lowongan Pekerjaan Terbaru 2010 Power Plant – Manager PT Semen Andalas Indonesia
PT Semen Andalas Indonesia (PTSAI) a subsidiary of world leader in cement manufacturing and building material (Lafarge), invites you to join our team to be based in Lhok Nga-Plant, Aceh – Indonesia as:
Power Plant – Manager (Code: PPM)
Presently PT SAI has installed Captive Thermal Power Plant having capacity of 2×16 MW with CFBB technology and the Operation Maintenance (O&M) Contractor has been appointed. The selected candidate shall be a interface between the O& M contractor and Cement Plant of Lafarge. Reports to Plant Manager, the incumbent is responsible to:
- Manage and monitor performance of a coal based power plant using CFBB technology;
- Manage and monitor the O & M contract conditions;
- Analyse and record performance report; Record keeping and data management;
- Weekly, monthly review meeting with the Operator on operation and maintenance
- Coordinate with the contractor and cement plant manager for synchronized operations;
- Manage and co-ordinate procurement / inventory of materials such as coal, lime stone, diesel, Chemicals, Lube oil etc., which are owner inputs.
- Ensure a safe working condition in the respective working location to support the company’s safety policy.
- Should be an Engineering graduate, preferably (Mechanical / Electrical) Graduate, additional of Management Degree or diploma in management with special emphasis on contract administration and supply management shall be preferable.
- At least 10 years working experience in the power plant with similar or higher capacities with coal as main fuel;
- Well conversant with all applicable Indonesian standards and regulation pertaining to power plant including environmental standards.
- Should have managed and monitored contracts;
- Should have basic technical understanding of process plants
- Should be computer literate with proficiency in MS Office, power point presentations and data management;
- Should be proficient in English and Local Language is more advantage
- Good knowledge of safety rules and regulations
- Core Competencies : Technical Skills, Integrity and Values, Teamwork and Cooperation, Driving for results, Customer focus,
- Managerial Competencies : Leading people, Leading change, Vision and Purpose, Organizational awareness, Development others, Conceptual thinking, Analytical thinking.
Qualified candidates are invited to forward your application with full resume, recent photograph, not later than 14 days to below email address :
Note: Please put the job code in the subject of your application
ONLY SHORLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED FOR FURTHER SELECTION PROCESSES