Lowongan Pekerjaan Terbaru 2010 R n D Mechanical Engineering PT Formulatrix Indonesia
We are seeking qualified hands on, top-notch, and dynamic Mechanical Engineer to join the Research and Development Mechanical Team in our office at Salatiga, Indonesia. The position requires a highly organized, detailed oriented and extremely hands person able to work in a fast-paced, aggressive growth, international business environment. There are many challenges at Formulatrix: microfluidics, robotics, optics, and materials research are daily challenges for our team. The position requires a highly motivated person simultaneously take multiple products from concept through maturity. Candidates must exhibit a high degree of ownership and commitment to releasing quality products on time. Candidates must work well independently, with worldwide team members, and customers.
R n D Mechanical Engineering
(Jawa Tengah – Salatiga)
- D3/S1 degree in Mechanical Engineering with heavy focus on manufacturing, product design, and energy conversion.
- Demonstrated experience with moving part mechanical design, material research, BOM (Bill of material) in a team environment is preferred.
- Experience with CAD/CAM software (i.e Solidwork. ProE) is a plus,.
- Highly motivated, strong team player, with good ability to multi-task and re-prioritize as necessary.
- Excellent communication in English and Indonesia both oral-written and customer relationship skills.
- Must be able to work 50 hours/week minimum.
HOW TO APPLY :
Please email your application to
Forindojob@formulatrix.com and quote “R n D Mechanical Engineer” in the Subject. Please answers of the following questions in the body of your email:
1. What are your salary requirements?
2. When can you start?
3. Describe as detail as you can the best mechanical project you have been working by yourself complete with pictures or screen shoots from your CAD model to show your design skill.