Lowongan Pekerjaan Terbaru 2010 Human Resources Manager PT.DHL GLOBAL FORWARDING INDONESIA
Lowongan PEKERJAAN TERBARU 2010, Berikut ini informasi Selengkapnya….
DHL Global Forwarding, the market leader in forwarding industry, currently seeking highly motivated individuals to be position at our Office in Cengkareng, Jakarta.
Human Resources Manager (HRM)
- Provide a broad range of Human Resources strategic and tactical interventions and support the management in developing a positive leadership style and skills to strengthen company position. Prove HR advice and services, design HR policies and practices to ensure innovation in a competitive and cost effective manner.
Job Description :
- Plan and formulate short to medium term personnel strategies and policies enabling DHL to attract and retain the right caliber of employees. Ensure alignment with Regional Guidelines.
- Effectively manage the HR Budget and contribution to company business planning cycle.
- Employee Relations: Ensure good employee climate, high moral and effective communication. Design a fair system of enforcing work discipline
- Training& Development: Facilitate the design of adequate T&D programs for optimum performance, aligned to the strategic direction.
- Recruitment: Ensure that up-to-date and effective methods of staff selection are taught and used
- Job Evaluation: Ensure that all jobs are regularly updated, reviewed and evaluated to provide internal and external equity in terms of compensation.
- Compensation and Benefits: Plan and implement recognition of C&B programs. Manage annual salary review processes. Ensure total C&B packages are competitive in the market.
- HR Information Systems: manage the HRIS to ensure the tool provides managers with accurate and timely information that supports business and HR planning and ensure the payroll and information functions are efficiently carried out.
- Ensure that organization change is professionally managed through effective consultation and communication, with appropriate outplacement support and handled with compassion.
- Undertake regular staff surveys to measure staff morale and organization climate, then develop and implement effective strategies and action plans to improve target areas determined.
- Implement effective strategies for developing the organizational culture in relation to the vision and values.
Job Requirements :
- Min. Education Background : S1 from any discipline
- Computer Literate
- Good command in English
- Min 3 years experiences in same position
- Strong on Industrial Relation
- Have good competencies in Business Acumen, Customer Orientation, Shaping Direction, Commitment to Excel, Building and Leading Teams, Building and Managing Partnerships, Cross Border Thinking, Constructive Challenge.
Please respond by sending your comprehensive resume and recent photograph with the position code as the email subject, not later than 5 days after this advertisement to:
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed candidates will be notified