Lowongan Pekerjaan Terbaru 2010 Senior Highway Engineers APG Global Pty Ltd
APG Global is an executive recruitment consultancy specialising in the csontruction, engineering, development and public works industries across the world. Our client is a well respected public works authority based in the state of Qatar. Qatar itself is experiencing an infrastructure boom and in line with this, our employer will be undergoing exponential growth over the coming months. We seek motived and capable professionals to support and participate in this growth.
Senior Highway Engineers
Expatriate pkg, USD, + family benefits
(Jakarta Raya – Qatar)
- As the portfolio of infrastructure projects in Qatar continues to expand, so too our client, a respectable public works authority with the responsibility of implementing the program, is looking to expand their ranks. With long term prospects providing stability and career development, our client is looking to welcome 7 professional and experienced Senior Highway Engineers to the team to support the growth and development of the business.
Reporting to the Head of Highways and working as part of the Infrastructure Design Management team, your responsibilities in the role will include:
- Leadership and management of a team of Highway Design Engineers.
- Plan, schedule and oversee the work of engineers and CAD technicians.
- Determine project requirements and develop design criteria with design briefs and procurement recommendations.
- Ensure that production of project programs are realistic and meet the firm’s requirements.
- Perform independent assignments as well as work as part of a multi disciplined project team.
- Provide advise re highway engineering on major segments of large projects.
Essential attributes include:
- Bachelors degree in civil engineering / transportation engineering, or related engineering field with at least 15 years highway design experience.
- Registration as a Professional Engineer with a suitable professional body.
- Candidates must possess strong leadership capabilities and be fully conversant in all conventional aspects of roadway engineering and be capable of planning and conducting tasks requiring independent judgment and modification of standard engineering techniques and procedures.
- Must have a proven knowledge of QHDM or international standards such as DMRB or AASHTO design standards.
- Must have a proven ability to successfully manage multiple projects concurrently.
An expatriate package and relocation assistance will be provided to attract the top candidates to the role.
To register your application for this exceptional opportunity, please submit your resume to
IMPORTANT: Your application must include the following information:
- Comprehensive resume listing your full employment history in reverse chronological order.
- Details of projects you have been involved in including project size and value
- List of educational qualifications including where and when completed
- Current daytime contact details
PLEASE NOTE, ONLY RESUMES IN ENGLISH WILL BE ACCEPTED.
To apply online, please click the appropriate link below. To view all job opportunities as well as more career information and tools, please visit our website at