Job Vacancy Assistant Teachers & Mandarin Teacher 2010 KIDDIE PLANET
Lowongan Pekerjaan Terbaru 2010, berikut ini informasi lowongan selanjutnya….
Kiddie Planet is a Montessori Plus Preschool, located in Sunter, North Jakarta. It has grown and established a renowned reputation amongst the internationally recognized preschools in Jakarta. Kiddie Planet is a blend of the International Preschool curriculum and the Montessori Philosophy, and manages its own curriculum for kids between 18 months and 6 years old. The Montessori Program awakens the desire and channels the curiosity into a learning experience which children enjoy.
Kiddie Planet is expecting candidates who have the passion and competence in the field of education and possess high levels of commitment and responsibility for these posts
Teachers (Assistant Teachers & Mandarin Teacher)
Candidates have to have a good command of the English language.
You will need to have :
- A recognized Bachelors degree ( preferable majoring in English/Psychology/Mandarin ) with outstanding achievement.
- A minimum of 2 years teaching experience at a National Plus Preschool or International Preschool
- Well versed in the English language & Mandarin Language (for Mandarin Teachers)
- Good communication skills and a positive attitude
- Computing and other related skills
You will need to be:
- In good health
- Enthusiastic and well-motivated
- Prepared to work hard
- Confident and self-reliant
- A positive attitude and good sense of humour
- Based in Jakarta Utara (Sunter Podomoro)
Competitive salary will depend on educational qualifications and experience.
- JOB APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Please read carefully to ensure correct procedure
- All job applications MUST be sent via email. Job applications must include:
- Detailed curriculum vitae with photograph
- Please state date you will be available to commence work
- Copies of all related qualifications
- Reference information (including contact details)
- Reference documents
Please send your application to:
firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 4th June 2010