Lowongan Pekerjaan Terbaru 2010 Mechanical Design Engineer PT.ESCO BINTAN INDONESIA
Lowongan Pekerjaan Terbaru 2010, berikut ini informasi lowongan selanjutnya….
Founded in 1978, Esco is a rapidly-growing leader in controlled environment laboratory and cleanroom equipment solutions. Esco manages an international sales, service and marketing organization through offices in 8 countries and distributors in 100 nations. Our customers are the world’s leading life sciences, biomedical and pharmaceutical research institutions, including Harvard, Pfizer, Glaxo Smith Kline (GSK) and Stanford. Visit our web site at http://www.escoglobal.com or http://www.escoindonesia.com for more information.
Mechanical Design Engineer
- Deliver innovative mechanical designs, fabrication, and specification for production
- Create piece part and assembly level CAD 3D models, drawings and design specifications. Apply Six Sigma design principles to ensure robustness and Design for Manufacturability
- Develop specific mechanical components / mechanisms to be integrated with final product
- Plan, schedule and manage mechanical project deliverables in a coordinated, multi-disciplinary project team environment. Responsible for all mechanical aspects of each project from design through to release to tooling and manufacturing
- Ensure the integrity of all mechanical design outputs, including documentation, revision control, product regulatory testing and approvals, intellectual property opportunities, etc
- Coordinate with other functions outside of R&D including production, product management, outside agencies, vendors, etc
- Perform or direct tasks in support of new product development efforts such as drafting, literature, research, prototype fabrication, experiments, testing, etc. Assist in budget and resource forecasting for departmental activities and technical projects
- Carry out performance optimization, cost analyses, prototyping, and design support for production
- Diploma / Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering, preferably specialized in Design
- 1 year of hands-on experience designing mechanical components and assemblies preferred. Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply
- Good knowledge with 2D/3D CAD/ CAM software, Vertex and Solid work, ProEng, and AutoCAD preferred
- Must be able to create parts, multi-component assemblies and dimensioned drawings to company standards. Strong ability with geometric and dimensional tolerance analysis, tolerance stack-up and tolerance optimization.
- Strong background in materials, production fabrication techniques, computational fluid dynamics (CFD), and processes including sheet metal processing, other background in injection molding, die-casting and machining will be an advantage.
- Must have a strong interest in R&D
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and demonstrated ability in documenting technical work to make the complex simple.
- Emphasis will be placed on candidates who have demonstrated success in taking similar products through the complete design cycle
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Able to work in Lobam, Bintan, Kepulauan Riau
Interested candidate please send your updated resume and recent photograph to