Lowongan Pekerjaan Terbaru 2010 Recruitment Specialist PT. ALTUS LOGISTICS SERVICES INDONESIA
Lowongan Pekerjaan Terbaru 2010, berikut ini informasi lowongan selanjutnya….
PT. ALTUS LOGISTICS SERVICES INDONESIA
Altus Group is a leading provider of innovative integrated shipping and logistics solutions in the Asia Pacific region for industrial, mining, commercial and oil & gas sector customers. The Group’s activities started in 1973 to service the export of commodities from Indonesia to North Asia. Altus’s ship-owning activities have grown from originally owning and operating a fleet of log bulkers to a diversified fleet of multi-purpose vessels, bulkers, containers, and tankers that are able to service the growing trade in clean petroleum products, chemicals, edible oils, and higher value-added exports in the Asia Pacific region.
Currently we are seeking the potential candidates to be part of our team as:
- Responsible for the company’s recruitment and selectuion activities to ensure that the best candidates are selected for each role and that the recruitment process is conducted efficiently, cost-effectively, and in accordance with the company policy.
- The recruitment & selection activities includes: advertising job vacancies, shortlisting incoming applicants, interviewing the shortlisted applicants with the behavioral interviewing method, checking references.
- Conducting orientation/ induction to the new recruit.
- Established and manage relationship with the external recruitment agencies to ensure the company receives satisfactory standard of services.
- Evaluate external labour market conditions and internal employee turnover trends in order to recommend changes to the compnay’s recruitment & selection strategy.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, any field.
- Required skill(s): Behavioral Interviewing.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Staffs specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time positions available.
If you feel that your attributes met our requirements, please send your comprehensive CV to: