Lowongan Pekerjaan Terbaru 2010 TREASURY OPERATIONS OFFICER BANK COMMONWEALTH
Lowongan Pekerjaan Terbaru 2010, berikut ini informasi lowongan selanjutnya….
TREASURY OPERATIONS OFFICER
- Responsible for executing treasury transactions (FX, MM, fixed income and its derivatives) properly and effectively toward best and standard practice by implementing effective internal policy and procedure.
- Responsible to do all transactions reconciliation at every end of day and do follow up to all reconciliation performed by Internal Control/Accounting department.
- Responsible to prepare a proper reporting related to treasury transactions to Regulatory and Management.
- Provide assistance in quality assurance including handling complaint and investigation as well as resolves complaints and answers questions regarding services and procedures.
- Responsible to maintain good relationship with other departments and supervisor.
- Implement the risk and control awareness and compliance requirement through out the Treasury Operations Department.
- Other detail job description will be determined by supervisor..
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Banking, Economic or Finance from reputable university with GPA >3.00
- Must have 2 (two) years of banking operations experience
- Minimum have 1 (one) year experience in processing fixed income transactions
- Have good understanding in all Treasury products
- Have good understanding of Treasury products accounting principle would be an advantage
- High integrity and risk focus
- Good communication and people management as well as interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate high service attitude
- PC literate and excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
Please send comprehensive resume along with contact telephone number and recent photograph to:
(Please put Code: TOO on the top left side of the envelope)
All applicants will be treated in strict confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.