Lowongan Pekerjaan Terbaru 2010 ACADEMIC MANAGER INLINGUA INTERNATIONAL INDONESIA
inlingua is one of the world’s leading language training organizations with over 345 Language Centers in 44 countries across Europe, Africa, Asia, North and South America.
Millions of private persons and employees of large and small companies, institutions and government offices have benefited from the inlingua method of language training.
The legally independent Language Centers, free to shape their training programs in accordance with the requirements of the local market, are committed to the high quality ideals and uniform teaching principles of inlingua International.
Highly qualified native speakers provide language and communication training in many different target languages with the help of teaching materials specially developed by inlingua.
We are looking for dynamic, motivated & capable individuals for position :
Jobs Description :
- Report to Chief Operational Officer and Chief Public Officer.
- To conduct research on new programs for both Corporate and Public that will benefit the School in the long term.
- To execute new programs and to ensure whichever endeavors necessary to support the new launched programs.
- To conduct research and produce system, checklist, questionnaire, rulesand and regulation, and Key Performance Index that maintain/support/emphasize the internal core process of the Company.
- To assist Chief Operational Officer and Chief Public Officer in dissemination of new programs/services to public including provding promotion and public relations related ideas, items, and distribution methods.
- To supervise and deliver recommendations in the process of curriculum review for the School, including course content, methods of delivery and assesment; the documentation of such matters.
- To assist with management procedures realted to research in the School; teaching observaton and complaint resolution for both Public and Corporate. The duties will depend on other loads, but might at times include help with production of documents for the Research Assessment exercise and the School’s annual research report.
- To attend and report to Committee meetings, and to join in a number of Additonal School comittees concerned with management of teaching and research of external liaison.
- I conjunction with the School’s Admissions, and the Academic Office (Admissions and Student Records Division), to monitor the processeses of recruitmen, admission and introduction of teachers and students. To monitor and make recommendations regarding the provision of support, for the School’s students. This will include liaising with the parents and teachers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education or ESL.
- Min 2 years of related or teaching experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Computer literate.
- Administrative skills.
- Able to produce ESL materials.
Please kindly submit your complete application with recent photograph to below email :