Lowongan Pekerjaan Terbaru 2010 Total Quality Assurance Engineer Staff PT Nissan Motor Indonesia
Lowongan Pekerjaan Terbaru 2010, berikut ini informasi lowongan selengkapnyanya….
PT Nissan Motor Indonesia is a manufacture and distributor company of “Nissan” car.
Nissan as a worldwide company with Japan investment, invite young, dynamic, and smart people to join our team, and grow with us.
Total Quality Assurance Engineer Staff
- Controller of management system documents (All ISO)
- To conduct Internal Audit for checking the implementation of management system (All ISO)
- To improve quality management system (ISO 9001)
- Control and manage of Incident and Accident Report and Contractor Safety Management (ISO 8001)
- Coordinate Quality Job Diagnosis inline with Nissan Motor Limited-BZE Audit requirement
- Internal important A&B Job Diagnosis
- Quality Management System Audit for export part-packaging supplier
- Report to Quality Assurance manager regarding to condition of management system
- Report and manage the result of Internal Audit
- Manage and monitor Key Items of environment and safety indicator
- Manage and monitor Incident/Accident Condition and Report
- Manage and monitor implementation of Contractor Management System
- Coordinate with HRD Team regarding implementation of Emergency Response
- Coordinate for Inspection Job Diagnosis from Nissan Motor Limited Japan
- Coordinate for Internal Important A&B Job Diagnosis
- Report for audit result against packaging supplier-quality management system
- Bachelor degree from reputable university, major in Industrial or Mechanical Engineering, with GPA min 3.00 out of 4.00
- Preferably have experience from electronic industry maximal 1 year in handling ISO and management system (fresh graduate are welcome to apply)
- Must have knowledge about management systems
- Single, 22-24 years old.
- Willing to be located in Purwakarta
- Fluent in English is a must, both oral and written.
- Have high analysis skill, good negotiation & interpersonal skill, communicative, can work under pressure.
Please submit your complete application letter Before June 18, 2010 to:
(Subject: QA Engineer)
Only short listed candidates who meet requirement will be notified.