Lowongan Pekerjaan terbaru 2010 Project Coordinator Singapore International School
Lowongan Pekerjaan Terbaru 2010, berikut ini informasi lowongan selengkapnya….
The Singapore International School (Indonesia) and its affiliated schools is on a mission to “bring quality education to all”. Set up in 1996 in Jakarta, Indonesia, SIS has established 8 (eight) campuses in Indonesia and is looking to expand within Indonesia and throughout S.E Asia.
The focus of the SIS Curriculum, which is taught in English, is to provide the core knowledge and skills to create a culture of learning throughout the lives of our students. Classes range from early childhood to primary, secondary and pre university levels.
With current expansion plans, SIS Bona Vista is in need of:
- Min 10 years experience in building construction.
- Possessing at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Excellent communications skill both verbal and written in English.
- Having strong attention in details
- Able to take responsibilities seriously, work under pressure, hardworking & result oriented, fast learner & independent as well as team player
- We offer a strong commitment to professional development provide a clear career development path in a rapidly expanding organization for the right candidates.
If you feel you can offer the qualities we are looking for please forward your CV (not more than 2 weeks), supporting documents, two referees, recent photograph, and expected salary along with an introductory letter to:
Singapore International School (Indonesia)
Please quote relevant reference on all correspondence