Lowongan Pekerjaan Terbaru 2010 Technical Training Coordinator
Our company is a leading food Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company. Our Company has for the past 143 years produces the best product with a passion for excellence in food safety and quality. We are committed to these ideals and value the trust given to us by our consumers worldwide.
If you have the same passion for excellence, we invite people with professional knowledge, personal integrity, and strong motivation to excel and enjoys facing challenges in a dynamic organization to join as our:
Technical Training Coordinator
(based in our Kejayan factory – Pasuruan Jawa Timur)
The selected candidate will be responsible to lead Technical Training team and drive training & development Initiative, incorporated of defining and developing skill matrix, conducting training needs analysis, designing training curriculum and organizing training activities. Furthermore, the incumbent will also coordinate with Head Office in conducting Technical Operator and First Line Manager Development Program and organizing Technical Training Cycle for Nestle Management Development Program in site.
- Graduated from S1, preferable from Mechanical / Chemical Engineering / Food Technology / Psychology / HR Management with GPA minimum 3.00 of 4 scale
- Has minimum of 3 years relevant experience, ie: technical training (Mandatory)
- Having exposure in LEAN and TPM implementation, especially on Education & Training pillars/TWI
- Enjoy working with people and have a lot of energy
- Quality and safety conscious
Selected candidates will be offered a competitive remuneration package and career opportunity, and various training programs.
Interested applicants may send application and CV in soft file (doc or pdf file format) to :
with subject: Technical Training Coordinator
Within 2 weeks after this announcement.