Job Vacancy 2010 ENVIRONMENTAL SUPERVISOR CONSTRUCTION PT Agincourt Resources
Latest Jobs in 2010, following vacancy information more ….
PT. Agincourt Resources is a subsidiary of G-Resources.
G-Resources is a Hong Kong listed gold mining and exploration company. It has acquired the world-class Martabe gold-silver project in northern Sumatera, Indonesia. Already in development, Martabe is expected to commence production of gold in 2011. The mine will be capable of producing at a rate of 250,000oz gold and 3M oz silver per annum.
Martabe with a resource base of 6.5Moz gold and 66Moz silver will form the core starter asset around which a globally competitive, Asia-Pacific focused gold company will be built. G-Resources seeks to rapidly grow production to more than one million ounces of gold annually through exploration of the large and highly prospective Martabe property and through acquisition of other quality gold assets.
PT. Agincourt Resources is pleased to invite applications for the following role in the environment department:
ENVIRONMENTAL SUPERVISOR CONSTRUCTION & MINING (ENV 0642)
This position will be based in Martabe with FIFO schedule 4/2 weeks and reports directly to the Environment Superintendent Compliance & EMS.
This position is responsible to :
- Ensure that all construction and mining area activities are in accordance with G-PTAR’s environmental policies, ANDAL, RKL, and RPL requirements, Permits, Government of Indonesia regulations and other related National and International regulations.
- Develop and implement environmental compliance programs in the Construction and Mining area, as well as undertake regular inspections and audits.
- Coordinate compliance sampling as required and review and report on the projects environmental monitoring programs.
Candidates for this role would be expected to have the following qualifications and experience:
1. Bachelor Degree in Environmental Management, Chemistry, Geology or Mining, Relevant Master Degree preferred.
2. Minimum 3 years previous experience in a similar role
3. Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with others as part of a team and contribute to a harmonious working environment.
4. Enthusiasm, self motivation and the ability to maintain direction and achieve work objectives with minimal supervision.
5. Good level of spoken and written English
6. L/V Drivers Licence
7. Female applicants are encouraged to apply.
Applications, including full details of applicant’s qualifications, experiences and work history, should be sent not later than 19th June 2010 to:
HR & Admin Department – PT Agincourt Resources
Please put the position title on your application subject
Only short listed candidates will be notified for further processes