Job Vacancy 2010 Purchasing Staff PT Merck Tbk in Jakarta
Latest Jobs in 2010, following vacancy information more ….
PT Merck Tbk. is a leading multinational company in the pharmaceuticals and chemicals business in Indonesia. Founded in 1970, PT Merck Tbk went public in 1981. The majority of the shares are held by the Merck Group, headquartered in Germany the oldest pharmaceutical and chemical company in the world.
In Chemical business, Merck markets a whole range of laboratory reagents, pigments and other specialty chemicals. In pharmaceutical, we manufacture and markets well-known pharmaceutical brands such as Neurobion®, Sangobion® and Glucophage®.
To accelerate our growing business, specifically in chemical business, our Finance division is looking for potential, dynamic and energetic candidates to fill the vacant position as:
- Issuing purchase order for material within his/her responsibilities, and direct purchase for some non inventory materials.
- Follow up order to ensure that all material arrive or available according to production schedule or at the requested time
- Asking quotation, negotiate and follow up on order confirmation and supporting documentation from supplier
- Responsible for any incompliance coming from supplier & monitoring the progress
- Filing document e.g. purchase order, quotation, shipping document that related to ordering process
- Handling negotiation with suppliers to agree on purchase prices & suppliers selection based on agreed criteria
- General Requirements
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Any Discipline
- Having at least 2 years working experience as Purchasing
- Posses driving license (SIM C)
- Good teamwork and result orientation
Skills and Expertise
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office)
- Good command in English (oral and written)
- Communication Skill
- Negotiation skills
- Customer & Supplier focus
If you meet the above requirements, please submit your application, CV, and recent photograph, to:
Please put the position title on email subject