Job Vacancy 2010 HR Manager PT Pancakarya Griyatama In Jakarta
Latest Jobs in 2010, following vacancy information more ….
PT Pancakarya Griyatama, a fast growing developer company is looking for qualified and highly motivated candidate to join our team for the post of :
- Responsible for the company’s overall HR functions including maintaining employee records, recruitment, preparing employment contracts, employment pass applications, employee onboarding program, managing employee development programs and employee payroll.
- Ability to understand the business and translate business requirements into HR plans and deliverables.
- Plan, develop, implement, and review HR policies, procedures, and processes to improve efficiency and effectiveness in all aspects of HR functions.
- Provide leadership for talent management from selection to retention, development to upgrading of overall talent levels in the company
- Review, develop and implement HR policies and programs to enhance the company’s ability to attract, motivate and retain employees
- Liaise with Senior Management and conduct periodical performance review and year-end compensation review to ensure consistent and fair decisions are made in the promotion, bonus and salary increment processes.
- Provide consultative services to all areas of organization regarding compensation strategy, benefits, staffing, payroll, employee relations, health and safety, training / development functions, and recommended changes when necessary.
- Keep abreast of market practices and update company on latest legislations.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Age between 35 – 50 years old, with Bachelor Degree from reputable university.
- At least 10 years experience in Human Resources field in a service oriented environment and 3 years experience as a HR Manager.
- Recognized Degree in Human Resources or related discipline.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing business requirements.
- Strong business orientation with the ability to effectively engage, manage and influence senior management and peers.
- Independent professional with strong interpersonal and communications skills coupled with high level of ethics and integrity.
- Demonstrate exceptional communication, networking, interpersonal skills and consistent high energy level.
- Strong computer proficiency: Word, Excel and Internet proficient.
Please send your application letter, CV and recent photograph to:
application will be closed 2 weeks after this advertisement posted.