Job Vacancy 2010 Project Manager Gunung Sewu Group in Jakarta
Latest Jobs in 2010, following vacancy information more ….
Gunung Sewu Group is one of the biggest investment and management groups of unconsolidated companies in Indonesia. Gunung Sewu has 3 core businesses; agriculture, property and life insurance as well as several other investment portfolios, ranging from mining, information technology and manufacturing.
One of our business units, PT. Farpoint Prima is backed by more than 30 years of Gunung Sewu’s solid experience in Property development, management and investment knowledge. Farpoint is a key player in the development, sales and management of premium residential and office buildings located in Jakarta.
We are looking for dynamic individuals who are willing to take increased responsibilities and challenges in group company growth for the following position:
- Assisting the Director in various issues in project development from budget preparation, design coordination, project / construction management to project closing / handover.
- Responsible for all technical / engineering aspects of buildings under operation; budget, cost control and preparation & establishing property management & quality assurance system.
- Planning, scheduling, evaluating & value engineering / redesign of structural system, controlling & reporting site works progress
- Minimum S1 degree in Civil Engineering from reputable university.
- Minimum 8 – 10 years of experience in similar position.
- Has experience in handling the construction and development of high rise buildings.
- Possesses in depth knowledge & experience in hotel CapEx renovation.
- Positive attitude, strong Interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong leadership and problem solving skills
Please visit our website at
If you feel this challenging assignment is just what you are looking for, please submit your application with CV including current and expected salaries with recent photograph to: