Job Vacancy 2010 Senior Executive Tech Mahindra (Singapore) Pte Ltd in Singapore
Latest Jobs in 2010, following vacancy information more ….
Tech Mahindra is a global systems integrator and business transformation consulting firm focused on the communications industry.
For over two decades, Tech Mahindra has been the chosen transformation partner for wireline, wireless and broadband operators in Europe, Asia-Pacific and North America. Majority owned by Mahindra & Mahindra, one of the Top 10 industrial houses in India, in partnership with British Telecommunications plc (BT), world’s leading communications service provider, Tech Mahindra has grown rapidly to become the 6th largest software exporter in India (NASSCOM 2007) and the second largest telecom software provider from India (Voice & Data 2007).
Over 23,000 professionals service clients across the telecom eco-system, from our global network of development centres and sales offices across Americas, Europe, Middle-east, Africa and Asia-Pacific.
Committed to quality, Tech Mahindra adds value to client businesses through well-established methodologies, tools and techniques backed by its stringent quality processes. Tech Mahindra is ISO 9001:2000 certified and is assessed at SEI-CMMI Level 5. Tech Mahindra has also been awarded the ISO 20000-1 (IT Service Management standard) and ISO 27001 (Security Management standard) certification for its development centers across India and UK.
Tech Mahindra is certified at PCMM Level 5 for its people-care practices and is the third company in the world to have been appraised for SSE-CMM Level 3.
We are currently looking for HR Executive/Generalist. The position will be for 1 year contract and based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Excellent communication skill in English and Bahasa Indonesia (read, write, and speak)
- 2 – 3 years of experience in Generalist HR and Employee Engagement Activities
- Hands on experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, Visio)
- Able to multitask
- Experience of working in multicultural environment will be an advantage
Role & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate Employee Engagement activities like Team meets, HR meets, Town halls, Outings, fun activities etc
- Interact with employees on a daily basis to accumulate issues, suggestion, problems etc
- Organize New joinee Induction & ensure all documentation is in order
- Keep Shared Services Team informed of all movements like deputations, repatriations, new joining, separations etc
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Positive and flexible attitude
- Ability to think clearly, identify risks, anticipate eventualities and resolve problems
- Ability to understand and comply with business processes and procedures
If you meet the qualifications above, please send your CV in word formatted document (.doc) not more than 200 kb to Miranti Kemala:
Please note that only short listed candidate will be called for interview.