Job Vacancy 2010 Project Manager PT.XERINDO TEKNOLOGI In Jakarta
Latest Jobs in 2010, following vacancy information more ….
We are an Indonesian Telecommunication Company invites suitable candidates to join us for the following position:
Visit us at: http://www.xerindo.com
- Male, Max 34 years
- Bachelor degree in Telecommunication/Electrical/Civil/Industry from reputable university.
- Min 2 years experiences in the same positions or implementation telecommunication project.
- Having experiences in medium to large scale implementation telecommunication project.
- Excellent handle management telecommunication project is advantage.
- Able to handle and involve all part of project, including: biding, budgeting, project planning, implementation, invoicing, control project expenses and post-implementation support.
- Experienced in managing customers and suppliers relationships.
- Excellent in leadership and driving implementation project both time and budget.
- Managerial skill and leadership disposition, well organized, independent, trustworthy, analytical, time management and administrative skills, good communicator, ambitious, motivated team player, experience with strategic planning and analysis.
- Able to work independently, under pressure, well-organized, Achievement-oriented, discipline, meticulous, strong analytical, proactive, able work individually or part of team, mature and independent in solving problem, committed with a sense of urgency.
- Interpersonal skills, helpful person, honest, excellent in communication, presentation, negotiation, and approach and persuasive also coach.-
- Fluent in English both written and oral.
- Computer literate (MS Office, Internet, Email, etc).
- Posses having car and drive license.
- willing to be relocated to area within Indonesia.
- willing to travel all around Indonesia.
- Able joint immediately.
- Maintain and handling overall project matters.
Visit us in http://www.xerindo.com
Send your application to:
email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org