Job Vacancy 2010 AUDITOR (FOR ECO – HOTEL) PT TUV International Indonesia In Jakarta
Latest Jobs in 2010, following vacancy information more ….
PT TUV International Indonesia is member of TÜV Rheinland Group, a global leader independent testing and assessment service. More than 12,500 motivated and qualified employees assist our clients in nearly all economic centers of the world – at over 360 locations.
AUDITOR (FOR ECO – HOTEL)
You will be responsible for:
- Preparing, conducting and reporting of the audit projects of Eco-Hotel.
- Conducting audits of Eco-Hotel.
- Supporting the sales team for the sales activities.
- Customer relationship and maintenance
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintenance of the project database.
- Bachelor Degree of electrical background from reputable university.
- Max. age 35 years old, single is preferable.
- Min. 2 years working experience in hotel.
- Well understanding with Management System requirement (preferable who hold a valid registered Lead Assessor Course such IRCA).
- Knowledge about Environment Management System (ISO 14001).
- Computer literate.
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing).
- Good interpersonal relation skills, good communication skill, dynamic, discipline, initiative, hard working, self-motivated person.
- Willing to travel and work overtime.
- Able to work under pressure and able to work independently as well as in a team.
Should you believe that you are suitable for this position, please send the application with detailed CV (in English) and photograph to the following e-mail address:
Only short listed candidate will be contacted.