Job Vacancy 2010 SENIOR TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER PT.ZTE Indonesia In Jakarta
Latest Jobs in 2010, following vacancy information more ….
PT. ZTE Indonesia as subsidiary company of ZTE Corporation is one of the leading telecommunication solution suppliers based on China providing total solution to telecom carriers worldwide. ZTE’s over 26,000 employees are working in more than 70 countries and regions in Asia, America, Europe, Africa, etc. In coping with our expansion in local market depending on our Indonesian large project demand, ZTE is looking for outstanding employees in Indonesia to fill in the vacant position of:
SENIOR TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER (Jakarta)
- As an interface with Customer to represent company RF team
- Conduct Network planning & Network optimization based on Customer request
- Research on key technology and application of network planning and optimization.
- Monitoring and tracing significant network issues/problems. Conduct Project acceptance test according to project schedule;
- Handle and support technical negotiation with customer.
- Provide training to customer, OJT and junior technical persons.
- Manage RF team resources; define the target based on project requirement and make action schedules.
- Coordinating with other department to support RF parameter
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Telecommunications / Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- More than 7 year’s relevant experience in Telecommunication industry, preferably with multinational telecom companies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient in English
- Have excellent knowledge in network planning & optimization in telecommunication projects.
Forward your comprehensive resume and CV in English to:
Or post them to:
The East Building, 26th Floor
Lingkar Mega Kuningan, Kav.E3.2 No.1
South Jakarta 12950