Job Vacancy 2010 Technician PT BOC Gases Indonesia In Jakarta
Latest Jobs in 2010, following vacancy information more ….
PT BOC Gases Indonesia is a member of The Linde Group which is Headquarter located in Munich, Germany. The Leading global industrial gases and engineering group is looking for qualified personnel as:
- Report and assist Supervisor in collecting data and maintaining equipment prudently in accordance with industry standards and site maintenance procedure
- Perform and Conduct Preventive Maintenance (PM) and Corrective Maintenance (CM) tasks as specified on Work Order and any possibilities of problem including trouble shooting.
- Maintain job schedule based on instruction and planning date on PM and CM work order
- Perform other job as assigned by Maintenance Work Order as specify as “ Other” on job description or instruction and discuss with Superintendent of any additional or modification of plant equipment or facility
- Maintain all tools in good condition all the time and keep in appropriate storage after completion of work.
- Responds to emergency call refer to plant problem as soon as possible.
- Minimum graduate from Technical Senior High School, majoring mechanical, electrical or instrumentation. Holder Diploma degree would be preferably.
- Have experience in mechanical, electrical or instrumentation system minimum 5 years
- Have sufficient knowledge of major type of equipment such as Gas / Combustion Turbine, Steam Turbine, Pump, Air Compressor, Generator, and having knowledge on cryogenic system is preferable
- Willing to work as a team and available of 24 hours call.
- Able to read, write and speak English, familiar to interpret document such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instruction and vendor manual/procedure.
Candidates shall apply on the latest of two weeks through
PO Box 1225 / JKT 13012