Job Vacancy 2010 LIABILITIES PRODUCT MANAGER BANK COMMONWEALTH In Jakarta
Latest Jobs in 2010, following vacancy information more ….
LIABILITIES PRODUCT MANAGER (LPM)
- Responsible development of Liabilities Product
- Participate in the creation of new products, marketing activities
- Take active role in product setup, launch, training, and maintenance.
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining the current products’ policy and procedures
- Responsible for the training of new products, features or system related to the liabilities products
- Formulate product development strategies/plans for the business.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in any discipline (preferably majoring in Economics) from reputable university
- Must have minimum 3 years experience in liabilities product (preferably from the largest local bank)
- Pleasant personality, excellent communication and presentation skills
- Own good judgment, initiative and problem solving skills
- Have good team spirit and interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure with a minimum supervision
- PC literate, high integrity, and have a strong analytical
- Proficiency in reading, writing and speaking good English
Please send comprehensive resume along with contact telephone number and recent photograph to:
Please put Code: LPM on the subject of the email.
All applicants will be treated in strict confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.