Job Vacancy 2010 Python Software Developer Flight Focus Pte Ltd In Singapore
Latest Jobs in 2010, following vacancy information more ….
Flight Focus Pte Ltd is a Singapore-based technology and systems engineering company, specialising in the design, development and production of high-quality avionic for airborne or simulator use. Currently we are looking for an energetic, self-motivated, results oriented and innovative person to fill the role of Python Software Developer to be placed in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Python Software Developer
- Develop Flight Focus Application system, e.g. Ground System, Flight Planning System, Flight Following System or other new projects.
- Develop software based on Design Document, Coding Standard
- Create Unit Test for each component
- Conduct Unit Test for each component
- Write Software component documentation
- Maintain software component
- Work with IT team to create plan, execute and monitor application deployment
- Bachelor Degree in IT, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering related discipline
- Good knowledge in Object Oriented Programming , Object Relational Model, XML, XML-RPC, Messaging Queue
- Good knowledge in Development Framework e.g Code Ignitor or Django,
- Excellent skill to program in PHP or Python
- Excellent skill to create and maintaining script
- Demonstrate the ability to self motivate, dependable, reliable and mature
- Minimum 3 years experience in Software Development in a medium enterprise.
- Minimum 1 years experience in Software Development with PHP or Python
- Minimum 1 years experience in Software Development with Code Versioning System (e.g. SVN,CVS,git)
The incumbent should have
- Ability to multi-task and to prioritize urgency situation.
- Ability to ensure completion of tasks or cases and being innovative in providing solutions.
- Ability to make analysis and work under stressful environment.
- Ability to work independently without supervisor and yet able to complete within giving time frame.
- Excellent interpersonal skill with people at all level
- Ability to communicate in English is a MUST
If you have what it takes, please submit your CV together with a comprehensive description of your experience, particularly those related to the Position Requirements and Principal Duties to