Job Vacancy 2010 SAFETY OFFICER PT.SATNETCOM BALIKPAPAN In Balikpapan
Latest Jobs in 2010, following vacancy information more ….
We are a fast growing systems integrator who designs, develops and implements IT systems combining communications (VSAT, microwave, LANs, etc), hardware (radios, embedded processors, servers, etc), and software primarily for the mining industry.
- Provide professional knowledge and expertise in the development, administration and support of environmental health and safety programs. Responsible for the overall coordination and implementation of environmental health and safety programs to assure compliance with company policies and regulatory agency guidelines.
- HSE Policy and Procedure Development: Develop HSE and other policies and procedures to ensure compliance with regulations and company policies.
- Compliance Assurance: Ensure compliance with all applicable national, provincial and local HSE laws.
- Government Relations: Work with regulatory agencies as required.
- Training: Design HSE and other training for all levels of employees, Give training them self or arrange for others, both inside and outside of the company to give the training.
- Risk Assessment: Assesses risk potential of hazardous in the workplace
- Accident Investigations: Perform accident investigation as required. Develop recurrence prevention programs and procedures.
- Audits: Conduct on-site reviews and audits of operations and facilities.
- Current Knowledge: Monitor all current information on regulations and requirements related to hazardous materials and agents. Informs management of any changes in the regulations which will affect the company.
- Safety Programs: Direct industrial hygiene, occupational, and general safety programs to ensure a safe environment and comply with safety standards.
- Equipment Evaluation: Investigates and evaluates new safety equipment.
- Emergency Assistance: Responds and provides assistance to all emergency situations.
- General HR Assistance: Assist the HR Manager in all training, procedure development and other matters as may be required.
Knowledge and Skills:
1. HSE: Very good knowledge of Employee Safety, Health, and Environment HSE) issues, safety regulations and compliance methodologies.
2. Government Relations: Use to working with regulatory agencies in the HSE area.
3. Communications: Excellent written and verbal Indonesian and English.
4. Writing and Presentations: Able to write reports and design and develop presentations.
5. Education: University degree in a related field. At least 2 years of relevant experience.
6. Certifications: Appropriate Safety certifications.
Send CV to :