Lowongan Pekerjaan Terbaru 2010 CREDIT REVIEWER Bank Mizuho Indonesia
PT. Bank Mizuho Indonesia, a subsidiary of Mizuho Corporate Bank, Ltd. Japan, is now looking for qualified people to fill vacant positions in its office in Jakarta. If you enjoy challenge, creative, self-motivated, able to work autonomously, a team player and also have relevant experience, then we are the company for you.
CREDIT REVIEWER (CR)
- As a Credit Reviewer of Credit Risk Control Department, you will be responsible in preparing industrial report and credit rating, conducting covenant checking, reviewing credit analysis proposal and internal credit policy and procedures, as well as supporting other departmental tasks.
- Similar experience in corporate banking, investment firm or credit rating company for minimum 3 years.
- Good knowledge on Financial Statement.
- Good Analytical skill.
- Good at writing reports, and internal procedures.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written (min. TOEIC score equiv. 800 or TOEFL of min. 550).
- Relevant Bachelor Degree.
- Good in operating MS-Office (Word, Excel & Power Point).
- Strong team leadership.
- High achievers (performance oriented).
- Possess high sense of Risk Awareness, Compliance and Integrity.
- Strong Service-Excellence mind-set and Communication skill.
Qualified incumbents, please send your application letter, CV and a recent photograph via e-mail by quoting the job code in the email subject to: